PRCI- has taken steps forward to expand internationally by recently promoting a global platform – World Communicators’ Council (WCC). WCC is head quartered at with its Chapters in UAE, Sri Lanka, Bangla Desh, Nepal and Bhutan. Soon, WCC hopes to spread its wings to many other countries, including Singapore, Australia, UK and the US.
1. Promoted by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI), the World Communicators’ Council (WCC) aims to bring together all communication professionals on one global platform to network, share ideas and exchange experiences for the overall progress of the humanity.
2. The professionals could be drawn from Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Media, Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication teachers and students.
3. WCC will endeavor to set up its Chapters across the world; each country Chapter will maintain its identity, as part of WCC.
4. WCC will be run under the supervision of the Governing Council - Chairman, Secretary General, Mentors, Directors and Chairperson of World Young Communicators Club (WYCC), apart from two representatives from each country chapter.
5. WYCC will promote its own chapters at various University/College campuses across the globe to harness talent among the young communicators and upcoming professionals through a series of knowledge forums.
6. WCC will coordinate with various country chapters to hold Global Events, Annual Awards, Seminars, Exchange Visits and Panel Discussions with the participation of key personalities from across the fields as mentioned in Point Number 1.
7. WCC will facilitate Guest Faculty Pools in each of its chapters to visit various colleges, universities, institutions that teach mass communication and marketing to impart practical training in communication skills.
8. WCC will encourage chapters to work on Social Communication projects such as Environment to communicate for causes and work in tandem with its motto: Communicating for A Better World
9. WCC will certify and issue work on Accreditation Cards to qualified communicators; the terms & conditions for the Accreditation will be framed in consultation with the WCC Governing Council.
10. The rules and regulations for governing the various WCC Chapters will be finalized by the respective country chapters in accordance with the law of the nation.
69,Crown Lane, Bromley, London
Ph. +44 7429 030151